Which best drag-and-drop WordPress page builders we’ll be talking today?
We will talk about each drag and drop WordPress website builder individually. However, here’s a quick list of our top favorite WordPress website builders:
- Elementor (www.Elementor.com)
- Beaver Builder (www.WPBeaverBuilder.com)
- Divi Builder (www.ElegantThemes.com)
Five outstanding drag-and-drop WordPress page builders compared (detailed)
Before we move forward, it’s worth mentioning that not all page builders include drag-and-drop functionality. However, we feel this feature is a key component of what makes these tools so easy to use, so we decided to focus only on page builders with drag-and-drop options.
Elementor is a modern page builder with a broad range of features. It enables you to customize nearly every aspect of your site quickly, and create pixel-perfect pages with just a little practice.
- Provides you with a library of ready-to-go page templates
- Adapts well to mobile devices
- Supports customization using CSS
- Lets you create pages using a front-end visual editor
Elementor is available for free, but you can also opt for its premium alternative (from $49) with additional features.
Beaver Builder is one of the most popular WordPress page builders around, thanks largely to its ease of use. With this plugin, you can see how every element of your website will look while you’re editing it.
- Includes a collection of pre-built layouts
- Is optimized for mobile devices
- Provides compatibility with other WordPress widgets and shortcodes
- Includes a visual front-end editor
- Beaver Builder offers a free version, as well as a premium alternative (from $99).
The Divi Builder is one of the most polished site builder plugins available. It supports both front- and back-end editing for any page, offers a wide variety of drag-and-drop elements, and has a diverse selection of highly customizable layouts.
- Offers a flexible layout system
- Provides access to a broad range of layouts
- Includes fully customizable elements that support custom CSS
- Supports both back- and front-end editing for any page
- Was created with responsiveness in mind
The Divi Builder is a premium plugin available to Elegant Themes subscribers (from $89 / year).